WBB#22 May Mango madness – Mango crepes
Mangoes: 1 nos: skin peeled and chopped into small pieces
strawberry: 5-6 nos, sliced thinly
maida: 1 cup
eggs: 2 nos
salt : 2 pinches
sugar: 1 tsp
Milk: 1/2 cup
water: 1/2 cup
butter: 1 tbsp: melted
1. Mix the maida, eggs, salt, sugar, water, melted butter and milk to form a nice batter.
2. To make the stuffing, heat a little butter (1 tsp), add 1 tsp sugar and add the fruits and let the sugar-butter liquid quote the fruits. mix it once and set aside….
3. Take a non stick tawa, coat the tawa with little butter and pour the batter on the tawa with a ladle.
4. Smear it to make a thin dosa out of it…
5. Cook on one side and then flip it to cook on both sides….
6. Stuff the fruits and present it warm or cold to one and all…
This is my contribution to WBB#22 May Mango Madness by Arundati