Chila mein til…
Chila…hmmmm….what do i say….should i say dosa of gujarat or just besan ke gol snacks. Well… i prefer to continue with chila besan wale…here goes….
Besan: 2 cups
Sour curds : water ratio (for making the batter) : 1/4 : 3/4
Turmeric powder: 1 tsp
ginger-green chilli paste: according to taste
sesame seeds / til: 2 tbsp
finely chopped coriander leaves: 1 1-3 tsp
salt: according to taste
Finely chopped onions: 1 nos
oil for frying
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside for 15 mins.
2. Add water little by little if the batter is too thick
3. Heat a tawa, pour a ladle of the batter and spread it nicely…
4. Add little oil to the sides of the chila and let it cook on one side.
5. Once one side is cooked, flip and cook the other side.
6. Once cooked nicely on both sides, serve hot with chutney or sauce…