Moong sprouts dosa…
Moong sprouts: 400 gms
Sambhar onions / small onions:6-7 nos
Garlic clove: 1-2 nos
Green chillies: according to taste
salt:according to taste
oil: for making dosa
1. Grind all the ingredients into a fine paste ( ensure that the batter is of the right consistency).
2. Heat a dosa tava, pour a ladle of the batter and spread it on the tava.
3. Make a small hole in the middle with the back of the ladle, add oil on the sides and cook on one side.
4. Once one side is cooked, flip it over and let it cook nicely…
5. Serve hot with chutney or raw onions… (my favourite is this dosa with tomato sauce)..i made around 8 dosas…
This is my entry for …..
Mansi’s : WBB#20 Balanced Breakfast