Corn Mushroom n Cheese Omlete
Hi everybody, apost here after a looooong time….. This is something which D made as lunch for us last week..so here goes….
Ingredients:For one omlete
Eggs: 2 nos
Milk: 1/2 cup
Button Mushroom: 4 – 5 nos
Sweet Corn: 1/4 cup
Chopped onion: 1/2 nos (medium size)
Chopped tomato: 1/2 nos
Cheese: 2 cubes
Butter: 2 tsp
Pepper, Salt , Sugar & Oregano: According to taste
1. Take the eggs and whisk them nicely in a bowl till it becomes frothy.
2. Add the milk to this along with salt and sugar.
3. Heat 1 tsp butter in a non sticky pan, add the egg mixture to it and spread it nicely so that it coats the pan uniformly.
4. On top of this add tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and corn.
5. Sprinkle the grated cheese & 1tsp butter on top of this and put powdered pepper and oregano and close the pan with a lid for 10 mins ( till the cheese spreads nicely on top of the omlete and the corners start becoming brown).
6. Serve hot with toasted bread…