This is my way of preparing Muttar Paneer. A simple sabzi to go with phulkas or rotis…
Muttar / peas: 1 cup
Paneer: 150 gms (cut into small cubes)
Onion: 2 nos
Tomatoes: 4 nos or 2 cup fresh tomato puree
Powder masalas: Turmeric, chilli, jeera, dhania : as per taste
Ground masala: cloves, cinamon, badi elaichi: 2 tsp
Salt: according to taste
Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tsp
cream: 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves: for garnish
oil: 1 tbsp
1. Puree the onions and tomatoes seperately and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a kadai, and add ground masalas and ginger-garlic paste.
3. Once the paste loses the raw smell, add the onion puree and saute for 2 mins.
4. Add the tomato puree and saute for some more time. At this stage also add the muttar
5. Add the other masala powder and salt and cook for 2 mins
6. Once the purees are cooked and dont have the raw smell add the paneer cubes
7. Cook the whole sabzi on low flame and cover it with a lid for 2-3 mins
8. Remove the sabzi from the flame, add the cream and garnish with corriander leaves.
9. Serve hot with phulkas or rotis…