Scrambled egg in a tomato gravy…
Egg: 6 nos
Tomatoes:5-6 nos medium sized (pureed)
Onions: 2 nos finely chopped
Peas and sweet corn: 1 cup
Milk: 1 tbsp
Jeera: 2 tsp
Whole masalas: cinamon stick (1 inch), badi elaichi (1 nos), cloves (5-6),
Sakthi egg curry powder: 50 gm
Salt: according to taste
Ginger – garlic paste: 2 tsp
Corriander leaves: finely chopped for garnish.
oil: 2 + 3 tsp.
Ghee: 1 dollop 🙂
1. In a kadai, heat some oil and break open all the eggs one at a time and scramble them.
2. Add salt and once the eggs are nicely scrambled, add the milk and mix it nicely and cook on low flame for 1-2 mins so that the eggs are soft and fluffy. Once cooked set aside…
3. Take a kadai and heat oil in it…add ground whole masalas and jeera to it…
4. Add the chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste and saute till the onions turn pink in colour…
5. Add the pureed tomatoes, peas and corn and cook till the oil seperates from the corner of the vessel.
6. Now add the scrambled egg and the egg curry powder.
7. Close the kadai with a lid and let the curry simmer on a low flame for 20-25 minutes.
8. Add the chopped coriander leaves and mix well…
9. Add a dollop of ghee and mix well…
10. Serve hot with steamed rice…